Are you a talented, ambitious producer interested in changing behaviors for good? The content team at C+C would like to talk with you. C+C is seeking a Seattle-based full-time Sr. Producer to help our clients motivate people to take a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing an energy-efficient LED light bulb over a traditional energy-sucking bulb. Opting for a sustainable seafood entrée. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place. This role will be part of C+C’s growing content & creative team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The Sr. Producer is a creative storyteller who understands how to develop, write, and produce original video and content on behalf of a brand. As a Sr. Producer, you will work independently to manage all aspects of video, radio, television, and integrated content productions from start to finish. You must be able to skillfully tackle projects across a variety of clients and genres. The Sr. Producer will execute the creative vision and make ideas come to life while managing costs within budget and adhering to deadlines. You will serve as a liaison for production among the creative, multicultural, and account teams and clients. The Sr. Producer will manage multiple content projects simultaneously, responsible for seeing a job through from its inception during the bidding process all the way to the shipment of the finished product. You must have excellent organization, creative, communication and interpersonal abilities.
- 5-8 years production experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations and provide actionable, resourceful solutions.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Technical understanding of post-production, broadcast and digital deliverables
- Understanding of talent and music licensing process and terms
- Adept project and time manager, able to set priorities and deadlines independently and manage others to meet a production schedule with attention to detail and reliable follow through.
- Client relations experience, able to communicate and collaborate with high-level client and external contacts in meetings, interviews and in making recommendations regarding content strategy and/or execution
- Passion for our work and entrepreneurial drive to always do better, take risks and try new things
- Ability to translate creative briefs and storyboards into visual representations
- Curiosity, passion for learning, and dedication to becoming an expert on any topic or industry
- A strong portfolio of projects to show diversity and range of talent, from concept to design
Skills that are a plus:
- Multicultural or multi-lingual experience
- Broadcast / Media Production diploma or certificate a definite asset
- The ability to edit videos with skill and efficiency using latest techniques and approaches
- Proficient in industry software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- Manages large scale production jobs including both integrated productions with external production companies and in-house productions
- Owns all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production.
- Maintains communication and builds relationships with external production companies, creative, account, multicultural, and client teams to facilitate workflow and remain on schedule/budget; especially across offices and geography.
- Responsible for negotiation, generation and managing all aspects of schedule and budget with external production companies and in-house production.
- Presents production budgets and schedules and addresses production related questions for internal teams and external clients.
- Finds the best production partners for each job, including director, editor, color, and animation/motion graphics.
- Fosters innovative solutions and mentors intermediate producers, shooters, and editors.
- Ensures adherence to quality and provide creative input at each stage of the production process
- Facilitates trafficking of all campaign deliverables.
- Assists in development of in-house content services
- Jumps into other duties as assigned, including new business development proposals and pitches
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C: You value inclusion, diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere (yes, even interns!). You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits; the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We strive for diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.
Picking up what we’re putting down? Send your resume, portfolio link, and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com.