Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at C+C
C+C believes communications can be a force for good in the world. We deliver on this by working with clients who are making the world a better, more just and sustainable place. We must also deliver on this through our commitment to a more diverse and equitable agency. To hold ourselves accountable, in 2016 C+C created a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Team. We actively work to support our DEI Mission to create an inclusive workplace that celebrates the rich diversity of both our employees and clients. We do this by practicing intercultural competence, building authentic and affirming relationships, and amplifying the stories from the communities in which we live and work.
- Everyone should feel free from masking who they are or hiding aspects of their cultural identities to “fit in” or feel welcome at C+C.
- Everyone should experience a workplace that encourages affirming interpersonal relationships, fosters collaboration and ignites creativity.
- Everyone is responsible for learning and demonstrating intercultural competence.
- Everyone should feel supported and empowered to grow, learn, and do their best work.
- Our work and talent should be representative of the communities where we live and create.
- Our work will make a stronger impact and resonate more broadly when its creation is representative of the communities and clients we partner with.
Working on DEI is a journey. We acknowledge that we still have a lot of work to do to make progress on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We create actionable business goals in support of our DEI mission, and we remain focused on consistent improvement.