WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
C+C is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing professional to join the C+C Field Services Team in support of Puget Sound Energy’s (PSE) Residential and Commercial Energy Management programs across Whatcom, Skagit and Island counties. The residential program consists of LED bulbs and fixtures, showerheads, aerators, appliances and smart thermostats at retail. The commercial program consists of LED bulbs, fixtures, kitchen equipment and HVAC equipment at distributor and showroom locations.
- Field visits to up to 90 branches a month
- Overseeing Retailer/Distributor/Manufacturer promotional compliance and product placement in participating branches
- Ensuring that partners are properly educated about PSE programs, services and promotional products so information can accurately be relayed to contractors and end users
- Ensuring correct pricing of rebated products
- Formal and informal employee training
- Working with partners to maximize promotion of PSE rebated items
- Creating, planning and/or staffing approximately two promotional events per month
- Regular reporting of store visitations, trainings and outreach event results to C+C management
- Maintaining, enhancing and documenting PSE’s relationship with all retail program participants
The field representative will receive extensive on-the-job training in energy efficient products, PSE’s Residential and Commercial Energy Management programs and customer relations practices.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to learn new information quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer relations or similar roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Reliable transportation
- Residence in the region for which job is posted
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Willingness to consistently challenge assumptions and stereotypes when recognized
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience with executing trainings, inside or outside sales or communications
- Background specifically in distribution, HVAC, B2B, retail or with a utility and/or energy services company
- Background in marketing, planning and executing events
- Experience with energy efficiency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits, a monthly car allowance and the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “CFFR20” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.