Location: Seattle or Remote
C+C needs a motivated, highly organized and creative Account Supervisor who can jump right in and lead marketing and PR initiatives for large-scale clients. The C+C Account Supervisor will have 5-7 years of relevant experience. The main responsibilities of the position will be to lead and manage the day-to-day running of accounts, including serving as the main point of contact and the primary strategic counselor for a variety of clients.
This person must be detail-oriented with a proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and implementing communications campaigns. We’re a hard-working boutique firm that’s not afraid to think outside the box and create campaigns that create buzz and deliver results for our clients.
The Account Supervisor’s duties will include:
- Account/client management
- Working with clients and C+C managers to plan, launch, execute and evaluate marketing, behavior change, and PR campaigns
- Develop strategic message and outreach strategies based on client goals, objectives, priority audiences, and desired behavior change
- Independently develop, manage and oversee project and account budgets and timelines
- Ensuring all client deliverables from all project team members are of the highest quality and delivered on time
- Creating high level reports
- Writing PR and marketing plans, as well as a variety of marketing/PR materials, including social posts, blogs and press releases
- Working with cross-functional teams, including our in-house creative, market intelligence and multicultural teams, along with sub-contractors, to oversee formative research, message testing, and the production of materials, ads, social media content, videos, and more, in multiple languages
- Support aspects of firm business development efforts, such as proposal and case study writing
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field
- Integrated campaign expertise including digital, traditional advertising, social media, and grassroots outreach
- Experience with health care or public health agency clients
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-platform healthcare campaigns/public health behavior change
- Fluency with social media tactics and trends (both paid and organic)
- 5-7 years of experience creating and executing PR and marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated writing skills (press releases, blog posts, bylined articles, etc.), producing error free, client-ready documents right out of the gate
- Experience in conducting media relations and understanding of best practices (but not a primary job responsibility)
- Understanding of social marketing (otherwise known as behavior change marketing) principles desired, not required
- Experience working with large-scale public and private sector clients
- Proven people management abilities
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills; ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to problem solve and think of solutions “on the fly”
- A sense of humor
What will make you successful at C+C:
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
How to apply:
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “Acct Sup” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.