Assistant Account Executive- Multicultural Communications Team
C+C, an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle, is all about changing behaviors for good. We serve a variety of public and private sector clients that positively impact their communities by inspiring people to choose energy-efficient products; opt for sustainable seafood; be safer on the road; take public transit; save water; recycle; compost; and carpool, and that’s just some of our work.
What We’re Looking For
C+C is looking for a motivated, highly organized Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join our Multicultural Communications team. The AAE must be curious and looking to learn and grow. The successful candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude, no matter the size or scope of the project or task at hand. This position will support the multicultural team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of integrated PR and marketing campaigns – whether that means building media lists, pitching media stories, running logistics for community outreach projects, conducting research or coordinating transcreation projects involving multiple languages.
The ideal AAE candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in an agency environment, plus experience and/or a strong interest in working with community-based organizations or nonprofits. Must be extremely detail-oriented and have great writing and editing skills in more than one language.
- Working with C+C managers to plan, implement and evaluate integrated multicultural marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the planning and execution of successful partnerships with community-based organizations and community outreach initiatives
- Creating and managing media lists, timelines, and production schedules
- Creating high-level campaign reports
- Tracking and monitoring media coverage
- Writing & translating content for a variety of materials including social media, project plans, reports, and press materials
- Conducting research to gain audience insights writing work orders, managing deliverables, proofing, and final asset delivery
- Working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams, including internal teams (digital, content, market insights, etc.) and vendors
- A four-year college degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 years of agency experience
- Solid grasp of the fundamentals of PR and marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with native fluency in English and demonstrated writing and translation skills in either Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese or Russian
- Experience or a strong interest in working on campaigns aimed at multicultural and multilingual communities
- An eye for the details with exceptional organization, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Prior experience working with community organizations, grassroots outreach and event planning is a plus
- Flexibility – this position may require working events, occasionally on weekends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What Will Make You Successful At C+C
You are open-minded, culturally competent and are committed to a more diverse, equitable and inclusive future in our industry and communities. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re not one to neglect details and not shy about flagging concerns. You’re collaborative, team-oriented and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere (yes, even interns!). You have a sense of humor. You’re nice.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits; the opportunity to work with a great team & change the world for the better.
The position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 but C+C will return to our Seattle workspace once we are able. Please note that there may be some errands in the Seattle area. For any such activity, appropriate PPE will be provided, and the highest precautions will be taken to ensure both personal comfort and risk minimization.
How to Apply
If this sounds like your idea of bliss, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Multicultural Team-AAE” in the subject line.
C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.