At C+C, we help our clients change behaviors for good. Behaviors like motivating people to take a variety of social and environmental actions such as helping stop the spread of COVID-19, choosing an energy-efficient LED light bulb over a traditional energy-sucking bulb, opting for a sustainable seafood entrée, making good financial decisions, taking public transit, saving water; basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
This full-time role will be part of C+C’s growing Creative and Content team. You will lead content production of a variety of deliverables including video, audio, photo, social assets, all ideas that need to come to life.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the Content Producer, you will be responsible for bringing strategic creative visions to life, ensuring flawless execution.
You will manage all aspects of content production, working collaboratively with creative, digital, multicultural and account management teams to develop and drive the multi-channel, multi-lingual and multi-asset production plan.
You will lead pre-production, internal and external meetings, video/audio/photo vendor relations, post production, and final media delivery, while managing costs within budget, adhering to deadlines, navigating feedback, QC of all specs and versions, clearing roadblocks, and solving problems.
You will create content for multiple platforms, across a variety of clients and genres with excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal abilities.
You will be ready and willing to jump in and help move things forward whenever quick-turn content tasks arise.
You will have an eye on content and visual storytelling trends, elevating the creative work to new heights.
- 3-6 years of video and digital content production experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations and provide actionable, resourceful solutions
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Technical understanding of pre to post-production, broadcast and digital deliverables including video, audio, photo, social media content, digital ad and web content
- Understanding of talent, creative asset and music licensing process and terms; can negotiate based on client budget
- Adept project and time manager, able to set priorities and deadlines independently and manage
- internal team and external partners to meet a production schedule with attention to detail and reliable follow through
- Client relations experience, able to communicate and collaborate with clients and external contacts
- in meetings, interviews and in making recommendations regarding content strategy and/or execution
- Passion for our work and entrepreneurial drive to always do better, take risks and try new things
- In-depth understanding of visual storytelling; ability to translate creative briefs and storyboards into visual representations
- Curiosity, passion for learning, and dedication to becoming an expert on any topic or industry
- A strong portfolio of projects to show diversity and range of talent in all aspects of content production.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C:
You value inclusion, diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are willing to listen and navigate feedback. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits; the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better. Your team will be there to help you and support your success along the way.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume, portfolio link/work samples, and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com.