While all current positions have the option of starting fully remotely, our offices are available for all employees to work from on a voluntary basis, and we are soft-launching our re-opening as of March 21st. Once we announce a firm return to office date for 2022 (still TBD), all local employees will have the option of working a minimum of two days and maximum of 5 days in the office.
C+C is an award-winning integrated marketing agency all about changing behaviors for good. We help our clients motivate people to embrace a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing solar energy or an energy-efficient appliance. Applying for college programs. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place. WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR Our success has created the need for a skilled graphic designer to help us to continue our award-winning work. As a designer, you will tell our clients’ and our agency’s stories through print, outdoor, broadcast and digital design. Your role will include collaborating with fellow creative team members as well as our marketing, account, content, digital and multicultural teams. This role will also support our agency’s internal marketing and business development efforts. You will work closely with the Director of Business Development and account leads to design proposals in InDesign, as well as adding some polish to PowerPoint presentation decks and creating graphics for social media posts, award entries, case studies and C+C’s website, and more. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design a wide variety of print materials, including posters, direct mail, event materials and more.
- Create concepts and designs for online communications and mobile platforms, including websites, microsites, banner ads (animated via Photoshop or After Effects, but bonus points for HTML5 skills!), social media graphics, as well as email marketing template customization.
- Support the development of client brands, including logo design, icon sets, brand guidelines and business collateral.
- Collaborate on creative direction of TV and digital videos. Develop storyboards for pre-production, graphics for videos, and occasionally assist production team on-set for live shoots
- Create internal and external-facing agency branded materials for social media posts, award entries, case studies, and our company website.
- Design proposals and presentations
- Conduct stock photo and video research/acquisition.
- 2-3 years’ design experience (agency experience preferred.)
- Multicultural creative development and/or multi-lingual experience is a plus.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – yes, there will be PowerPoint!)
- Strong production knowledge for set-up and finalization of print and web materials.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and clients in stressful situations.
- Ability to carefully listen and process input from either client or agency and question it to assure validity versus other alternatives.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work and adapt in a rapidly moving environment.
- Resourcefulness and a focus on seeing the work through to the end.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT C+C If the following metrics of success sing to you, then we think you’ll really love being part of our team. Here’s what we provide to our C+C team, and what we expect from everyone here:
- We have a diverse mix of work that is good for people, our community and our planet. Our team genuinely cares about our clients’ issues, our goal of doing good work and the success of the agency.
- We create a work culture that is collaborative, team-oriented and provides an environment where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to continual growth in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
- We provide a healthy benefits package, and a clear compensation structure for each role.
- We facilitate and encourage regular feedback, along with career pathway conversations designed to help you and your manager create a development plan for your continued growth.
- We hire employees who:
- value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful
- are ego-free
- are flexible, positive, and forward-thinking
- are passionate about results
- have a sense of humor
- are kind, welcoming, and helpful
ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT WE’RE PUTTING DOWN? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a portfolio, resume and cover letter.HERE. This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $58,000 plus bonus. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed. C+C requires all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by law. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination. C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team. People of color are encouraged to apply, as are candidates who identify as people historically not treated equitably.