C+C is an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle all about changing behaviors for good. We help our clients motivate people to embrace a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing an energy-efficient appliance. Applying for college programs. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Strategist to help us continue to grow our work across web, organic search, and paid search. The successful candidate is a data-driven strategic thinker, not afraid to get creative and push the boundaries in the digital space to help achieve our clients’ goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Digital Strategist is not just a technical expert but a creative visionary, leading strategic thinking behind clients’ online presences. In the role, you will own projects and campaigns from start to finish with tasks including drafting compelling SEM copy, researching the benefits of different marketing automation platforms, establishing KPIs, developing comprehensive digital strategies, and presenting robust campaign reports to internal teams and clients. As a vital member of the digital team, you understand how content performs uniquely on each platform, keep up with the ever-evolving digital landscape of platforms, tactics, targeting capabilities, and performance reporting, and are motivated to create engaging campaigns that drive results.
- Own the development of custom digital marketing plans tailored to achieve client goals
- Lead internal teams and clients through plans, projects, and website redesigns to ensure general understanding of the tactics
- Work directly with clients to manage expectations and explain complex issues at whatever level of technical understanding they may have
- Conduct and deliver campaign reports, insights, takeaways, and recommendations to demonstrate the performance and success of digital campaign efforts
- Competent with incorporating audience insights, data analytics, digital trends, user behaviors, and competitive audits to inform the digital marketing strategies
- Support agency teams with the development of new business proposals and pitches by providing insight-driven POVs for multichannel campaign strategies and various tactics
- Remain up-to-date on digital trends to advise and education internal teams on trends and recommendations
- Plan, launch, execute and evaluate multi-channel campaigns, keeping account teams updated on progress and issues
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously amid ambiguity under tight client deadlines
- Experience with platforms like Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.
- Google AdWords expert with an understanding of and interest in related digital marketing tactics, including SEO, PPC, and Display
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel and/or Google Sheets and an interest in analyzing raw data
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A Plus:
- A four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field
- Prior experience working with partners such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Active Campaign, Marketo and/or similar marketing platforms
- Ability to conduct Google Analytics, and/or CRM & automation marketing trainings for clients
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL HERE:
You are open-minded, culturally competent and are committed to a more diverse, equitable and inclusive future in our industry and communities. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re not one to neglect details and not shy about flagging concerns. You’re collaborative, team-oriented and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere (yes, interns too!). You have a sense of humor. You’re nice.
How to apply:
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “Digital Strategist” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.
As a federal contractor, C+C is required to have all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.