WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
C+C is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing professional to join the C+C Field Services Team in support of Puget Sound Energy’s (PSE) Residential and Commercial Energy Management programs across the Greater Seattle Area. The residential program consists of LED bulbs and fixtures, efficient appliances, water heaters and smart thermostats at retail. The commercial and wholesale program consists of efficient kitchen equipment, water heat and HVAC equipment, and commercial LEDs at distributor and showroom locations. To qualify for this position, you will need to demonstrate an account management approach to partner engagement and knowledge of the distributor sales channel(s).
- Conduct field visits to up to 90 branches a month
- Oversee Retailer/Distributor/Manufacturer promotional compliance and product placement in participating branches
- Engage with partners to identify market barriers and key drivers to deliver solutions that motivate partners to promote PSE’s program
- Ensure partners are properly educated about PSE programs, services and promotional products so information can accurately be relayed to contractors and end users
- Ensure correct pricing of rebated products
- Deliver formal and informal employee training
- Work with partners to maximize promotion and sales of PSE rebated items
- Create, plan and/or staff approximately two promotional events per month
- Regularly report store visitations, trainings, and outreach event results to C+C management
- Maintain, enhance and document PSE’s relationship with all program participants
The field representative will receive extensive on-the-job training in energy efficient products, PSE’s Residential and Commercial Energy Management programs, and customer relations practices.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to learn new information quickly
- Strong customer service and account management skills
- Robust virtual training skills to include creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations, managing invitations through Outlook and leading Zoom webinars
- Comfort presenting professionally in front of live and virtual audiences
- Ability to perform outreach to leads, both warm and cold
- Ability to communicate technical information to different audiences
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer relations, sales, or similar roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Sheets/Docs, and Sales Force
- Reliable transportation
- Residence in the region for which job is posted
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Willingness to consistently challenge assumptions and stereotypes when recognized
- Background specifically in distribution, HVAC, commercial lighting, commercial food services, B2B or with a utility and/or energy services company
- Experience with energy efficiency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits, a monthly car allowance and the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please email a resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include “Field Representative”
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.