Assistant Account Executive
C+C, an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle, is all about changing behaviors for good. Our success has created the need for a talented Assistant Account Executive to help us continue that groundbreaking work.
What we’re looking for: C+C Seattle is seeking a motivated, highly organized Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join our team. This person will support account managers in the planning, implementation and evaluation of integrated PR and marketing campaigns – whether that means writing emails to reporters, drafting social media copy, or researching logistics of a never-been-done-before media event. The ideal AAE candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in an agency environment, with experience working on media outreach campaigns. This person must be detail-oriented and have great writing and editing skills (press releases, newsletters, blog posts, tweets, etc.).
The Assistant Account Executive’s job duties will include:
- Working with C+C managers (and clients) to plan, implement and evaluate integrated PR and marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of successful media relations – helping develop media outreach materials (pitches, press releases), building media lists, pitching stories to reporters, and tracking coverage.
- Creating and managing timelines and production schedules.
- Creating high-level reports.
- Writing content for a variety of materials including: social media, project plans and reports, press releases, press materials.
- Managing creative materials development – writing work orders, managing deliverables, proofing and final asset delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- A four-year college degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 years of agency experience
- Solid grasp of the fundamentals of PR and marketing
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Experience in media relations – developing media outreach materials (pitches, press releases), developing media lists, pitching stories to reporters, and tracking coverage
- Fluency with digital and social media tactics and trends
- Ability to manage project budgets and timelines
- An eye for the details and highly organized
- Proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to problem solve and think of solutions “on the fly”
- A sense of humor
- Bi- or multilingual capabilities preferred but not required (Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese a plus)
What we are offering:
100% paid health benefits
The chance to work with a fun team in a supportive culture
The position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 but C+C will return to our Seattle workspace once we’re able. Please note that there may be some errands in the Seattle area. For any such activity, appropriate PPE will be provided and the highest precautions will be taken to ensure both personal comfort and risk minimization.
Picking up what we’re putting down? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Seattle AAE” in the subject line.
C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement, and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.