Growing Digital Team Seeks Eager Digital Strategy Intern
C+C, an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle, is all about changing behaviors for good. Our success has created the need for a digital strategy intern to help us continue that groundbreaking work. The successful candidate will help our clients motivate people to take a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing an energy-efficient LED light bulb over a traditional energy-sucking bulb. Opting for a sustainable seafood entrée. Making good financial decisions. Taking transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: a full-time intern who is highly motivated, resourceful and creative. You will provide support on everything from drafting compelling social media copy to helping research TikTok or Instagram influencers, drafting social media recap reports and executing social media campaigns. You are passionate about social media and understand how content performs uniquely on each platform, eager to learn, and excited to help us create engaging campaigns that change behaviors.
Here’s what’s expected:
- Supporting various internal and client social media handles
- Developing compelling content for different social channels
- Conducting social media audits and reporting on the audit
- Researching digital trends and advising the team on trends and recommendations
- Analyzing performance of paid social ads and developing the initial report
- Researching influencers for influencer marketing campaigns (sometimes this means watching YouTube videos all day)
- Collaborating with the team to plan, launch, execute and evaluate multi-channel campaigns across numerous digital platforms
- Helping in any way needed to support the business or clients (e.g. gathering employee baby pictures for a baby shower celebration over Zoom)
- A four-year degree (or pursuing) in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations or relevant field
- Previous experience working with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn), including creating content that drives engagement
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel and/or Google Sheets and an interest in analyzing raw data
- A Plus:
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience conducting social media reports using platform insights, Google Analytics, and/or third-party analysis software
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL HERE: You are open-minded, culturally competent and committed to a more diverse, equitable and inclusive future in our industry and communities. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re not one to neglect details and not shy about flagging concerns. You’re collaborative, team-oriented and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere (yes, interns too!). You have a sense of humor. You’re nice.
If it all sounds like a match made in heaven, or Venice, or whatever your idea of bliss is, send your resume/bio/CV/cocktail napkin to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a non-exempt position and pays $16 per hour. The position will begin as a remote role but C+C will return to our office workspaces once we’re able. The internship starts as a three-month position with the potential to extend to six.
C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement, and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.