Senior Account Executive
While all current positions have the option of starting fully remotely, our offices are available for all employees to work from on a voluntary basis, and we soft-launched our office re-opening on March 21st. Once we announce a firm return to office date for 2022 (still TBD), all local employees will have the option of working a minimum of two days and maximum of 5 days in the office.
C+C is an award-winning integrated marketing agency all about changing behaviors for good. We help our clients motivate people to embrace a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing solar energy or an energy-efficient appliance. Applying for college programs. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a PR or communications whiz and project manager who is passionate about changing behaviors for good and fantastic at building client relationships? Do you have experience and interest in business-to-business marketing, energy, and/or climate? If so, we should talk.
C+C is looking for a motivated, highly organized Senior Account Executive (SAE) who excels at marketing project management, communications strategy, and making complex subjects easy to understand for a variety of audiences. You will lead the Utility Solutions group’s marketing efforts on a variety of energy efficiency and climate client projects with the majority of your time spent helping successfully create and execute energy efficiency campaigns for energy industry clients. The primary function of the position will be working in a team to support C+C clients’ campaigns, with a strong focus on marketing project management and strategy. However, duties will also span into planning and implementing integrated PR and marketing campaigns aimed at raising awareness for clients making a positive impact in our communities. This includes working with C+C’s cross-functional teams (creative, content, multicultural, research) to build and execute campaigns with many components including events, design, social media, case studies, advertising, video, as well as PR.
This position will fill both support and lead roles, depending on the project. The SAE must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and have strong project management, writing and editing skills.
- Work with internal & external teams, including cross-functional and sub-contractors, to plan, implement, and evaluate integrated social marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing and PR strategy based on client goals and objectives
- Manage creative campaigns including writing great creative briefs, selling in creative work to clients, and collaborating with the creative and content team on client deliverables
- Own client relationships
- Strong project management of including ownership of client budgets and timelines
- Write content for a variety of materials including: press releases and media advisories, press materials, client talking points, messaging, op-eds, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- Work with and lead internal account teams to meet client deadlines including supervising junior staff in support of client work
- Collaborate internally to find opportunities and solutions to client needs
- Conduct media training of spokespeople and staff media interviews
- Work with and lead internal account teams to meet client deadlines, including supervising junior staff in support of client work
- Create high-level reports
- Manage production of events (e.g., collateral materials, organizing staffing, creating logistics plans, etc.)
- At least five years’ marketing and communications experience (agency experience preferred)
- Great relationship skills with teammates and clients
- An understanding of business to business and consumer marketing
- Technical product communications and writing experience a plus
- Experience in energy or commercial real estate sectors a plus
- Ability to proactively identify the tactics needed to jump start client projects
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Experience developing marketing strategy for client/company initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to evaluate creative work from both a strategic and executional perspective
- Ability and love of multi-tasking; excellent organization skills
- Ability to develop a strong, engaging, and trusting relationship with the client
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously completing on time with the highest quality
- Understanding of integrated production and the ability to lead projects from start to finish
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and clients in stressful situations
- Ability to carefully listen and process input from either client or agency and question it to assure validity versus other alternatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work and adapt in a rapidly moving environment
- Resourcefulness and a focus on seeing the work through to the end
- A four-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- A sense of humor!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT C+C
If the following metrics of success sing to you, then we think you’ll really love being part of our team. Here’s what we provide to our C+C team, and what we expect from everyone here:
- We have a diverse mix of work that is good for people, our community and our planet. Our team genuinely cares about our clients’ issues, our goal of doing good work and the success of the agency.
- We create a work culture that is collaborative, team-oriented and provides an environment where awesome ideas can come from anywhere.
- We are committed to continual growth in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
- We provide a healthy benefits package, and a clear compensation structure for each role.
- We facilitate and encourage regular feedback, along with career pathway conversations designed to help you and your manager create a development plan for your continued growth.
- We hire employees who:
- value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful
- are ego-free
- are flexible, positive, and forward-thinking
- are passionate about results
- have a sense of humor
- are kind, welcoming, and helpful
ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT WE’RE PUTTING DOWN?
We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter HERE.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $75,000. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed.
C+C requires all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by law. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team. People of color are encouraged to apply, as are candidates who identify as people historically not treated equitably.