Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor
C+C needs a motivated, highly organized and creative Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor who can jump right in and lead marketing and PR initiatives for large-scale clients. The C+C Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor will be a high-level executive with 7 – 10 years of relevant experience. The main responsibilities of the position will be to lead and manage the day-to-day running of accounts, including serving as the main point of contact for a variety of clients.
This person must be detail-oriented with a proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and implementing communications campaigns. We’re a hard-working boutique firm that’s not afraid to think outside the box and create campaigns that create buzz and deliver results for our clients.
The Public Relations Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor’s duties will include:
- Working with clients and C+C managers to plan, launch, execute and evaluate marketing, behavior change, and PR campaigns
- Working with clients and internal account teams to meet client deadlines
- Creating high level reports
- Creating and managing budgets
- Account/client management
- Writing PR and marketing plans
- Working with cross-functional teams, including our in-house creative and multicultural teams, along with sub-contractors
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field
- 7-10 years of experience creating and executing PR and marketing campaigns
- Amazing writing skills (press releases, blog posts, bylined articles, etc.), producing error free, client-ready documents right out of the gate.
- A lust for, and demonstrated success in, pitching media
- Fluency with social media tactics and trends
- Experience working with large-scale public and private sector clients
- Proven people management abilities
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills; ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Transportation and behavior change marketing experience desired, but not required
- Ability to problem solve and think of solutions “on the fly”
- A sense of humor
What will make you successful at C+C:
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
How to apply:
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “SAE/Acct Sup” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.