Senior Creative Project Manager
While all current positions have the option of starting fully remotely, our offices are available for all employees to work from on a voluntary basis, and we soft-launched our office re-opening on March 21st. Once we announce a firm return to office date for 2022 (still TBD), all local employees will have the option of working a minimum of two days and maximum of 5 days in the office.
C+C is an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Seattle all about changing behaviors for good. We help our clients motivate people to embrace a variety of social and environmental actions. Like choosing an energy-efficient appliance. Applying for college programs. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Making good financial decisions. Taking public transit. Saving water. Basically, doing things to make the world a better place.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
C+C needs a motivated, collaborative, organized, and detailed oriented Sr Creative Project Manager to support our creative, content, and digital teams in producing and delivering amazing, award-winning integrated campaigns for our clients. The C+C Sr Creative Project Manager will be an enthusiastic champion of our department and services, proficient in Asana software, and work with other Creative PMs, the VP of Content, and SVP of Creative and Content to optimize our workflow and tools. This role will have a passion for creating and improving systems with an eye on smooth collaboration within and across departments. As we grow, this role has the opportunity to grow the creative PM department and assume additional team leadership responsibilities.
- Work with internal teams (account services, market intelligence, multicultural, content production, creative, and digital) to develop detailed project budgets and workable timelines for awarded work.
- Work closely with team leadership to assist in determining resource management for each project; engage and onboard external PM or freelance resources as needed to fulfill the scope of a project or campaign.
- Remove roadblocks for all members of a project team to keep the work moving forward on time, and on budget.
- Monitor progress of several projects or campaigns at a time using Asana
- Participate in project planning discussions
- Facilitate meetings for project kickoffs, creative brief reviews, and creative concept reviews.
- Keep your eye cheerfully on the big picture, across projects, and make quick decisions during crunch times.
- Positively collaborate on projects that are sometimes ambiguous or have a high possibility of change.
- Escalate operational and project-level issues to team leadership to help troubleshoot/course correct when it is beyond the scope of the project itself.
- Support team leadership in ongoing training sessions on creative team engagement processes and Asana best practices.
- Ongoing development, refinement, and standardization of Asana project templates, forms, file organization structures, and archiving processes for all creative projects.
- 5+ years of experience minimum in project management, traffic management, or related role within a fast-paced agency environment.
- A solid understanding of project management best practices and creative development/ production processes for digital, print, web, video, audio, other interactive media.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional partners in various locations and time zones.
- Excellent relationship building skills and willingness to hold teammates accountable.
- Professional proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using Asana and Box (or similar workflow and file management/collaboration tools).
- Ability to follow established process but still think critically and develop creative solutions.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is a huge bonus!
- A desire to participate in ongoing professional development, manager trainings and workshops
- A sense of humor!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT C+C
If the following metrics of success sing to you, then we think you’ll really love being part of our team. Here’s what we provide to our C+C team, and what we expect from everyone here:
- We have a diverse mix of work that is good for people, our community and our planet. Our team genuinely cares about our clients’ issues, our goal of doing good work and the success of the agency.
- We create a work culture that is collaborative, team-oriented and provides an environment where awesome ideas can come from anywhere.
- We are committed to continual growth in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
- We provide a healthy benefits package, and a clear compensation structure for each role.
- We facilitate and encourage regular feedback, along with career pathway conversations designed to help you and your manager create a development plan for your continued growth.
- We hire employees who:
- value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful
- are ego-free
- are flexible, positive, and forward-thinking
- are passionate about results
- have a sense of humor
- are kind, welcoming, and helpful
ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT WE’RE PUTTING DOWN?
We’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter HERE.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $83,000 plus bonus. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed.
C+C requires all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by law. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team. People of color are encouraged to apply, as are candidates who identify as people historically not treated equitably.