Utility Program Representative & Coordinator
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
C+C is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing customer engagement professional to join the C+C Utility Solutions Team in support of Puget Sound Energy’s (PSE) Residential and Commercial Energy Management customer rebate programs throughout the Thurston, King, and Pierce counties. The residential program consists of LED fixtures, efficient appliances, water heaters and smart thermostats at retail. The commercial and wholesale program consists of efficient kitchen equipment, water heat and HVAC equipment, and commercial LEDs at distributor and showroom locations. To thrive at this position, you like being in the field as much as you like office work, are an excellent verbal and written communicator, have a passion for sustainable technology and/or consumer products, and a sales or retail/distribution channel background.
- Maintain relationships with and visit up to 90 branches/retail locations per month on behalf of PSE
- Oversee Retailer/Distributor/Manufacturer promotional compliance and product placement in participating branches
- Engage with partners to identify market barriers and key drivers to deliver solutions that motivate partners to promote PSE’s program
- Ensure partners are properly educated about PSE programs, services and promotional products so information can accurately be relayed to contractors and end users
- Ensure correct pricing of rebated products
- Deliver sales and product trainings across a number of programs
- Work with partners to maximize promotion and sales of PSE rebated items
- Create, plan and/or staff approximately two promotional events per month
- Regularly report store visitations, trainings, and outreach event results
- Maintain, enhance and document PSE’s relationship with all program participants
- Develop monthly, quarterly and other metric reporting as needed by clients
- Update C+C’s custom Salesforce-based CRM and products database
The field representative will receive extensive on-the-job training in energy efficient products, PSE’s Residential and Commercial Energy Management programs, customer engagement and relations.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to learn new information quickly
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service, relationship building, and account management skills
- Robust virtual training skills to include creating and delivering PowerPoints, managing invitations through outlook and leading zoom webinars
- Comfort presenting professionally in front of live and virtual audiences
- Ability to perform outreach to leads, both warm and cold
- Ability to communicate technical information to different audiences
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer relations, sales, or similar roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Sheets/Docs, and Salesforce
- Reliable transportation
- Residence in the region for which job is posted
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Willingness to consistently challenge assumptions and stereotypes when recognized
- Background specifically in wholesale product distribution, HVAC, commercial lighting, commercial food services, B2B sales, or with a utility and/or energy services company
- Experience with energy efficiency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C provides a competitive salary with full benefits, a monthly car allowance and the opportunity to work with a great team and change the world for the better.
Pay starts at $50,000 per year and can be adjusted based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please submit your resume and a cover letter through indeed or by emailing email@example.com. If emailing, please reference “UPFC 21” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. For any such public-facing activity, appropriate PPE will be provided and the highest precautions will be taken to ensure both personal comfort and risk minimization.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.
As a federal contractor, C+C is required to have all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.