Utility Solutions Assistant Program Coordinator
The Utility Solutions Pod at C+C works with utility partners, manufacturers, and retailers to bring energy savings to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. These utility programs involve thousands of products that save energy, water, and money for utility customers. We plan, implement, and engage the market for these programs from start to finish – this involves supporting retailers and distributors, setting up contracts, managing sales data, keeping a pulse on newly emerging trends, planning consumer events, developing signage for placement in retail stores, and so much more.
In the US Pod, we are experts at customer engagement and spreadsheets equally, whizzes at partner communication, and tactile with data. Above all, we are excited to work on programs that benefit people and the planet and work with our clients to change behaviors around energy use, and the adoption of energy efficient technologies.
This position will begin in a work from home capacity until we are safely able to reopen our Seattle office. You will be trained in the utility and energy industry, behavior change principles, program management tools, and how to deliver excellent client service. Please note that there may be some errands, customer-facing events, and field visits throughout the State of Washington. For any such activity, appropriate PPE will be provided and the highest precautions will be taken to ensure both personal comfort and risk minimization. Proof of vaccination is required to be hired for this position.
As a Utility Solutions Assistant Program Coordinator, you will support the residential and commercial energy management and rebate programs for several Washington utilities, as well as other energy efficiency-focused programs.
You will support the team by:
- Developing quarterly reports and other metric reporting as needed by clients
- Supporting program teams in developing, implementing, and tracking projects from start to finish
- Utilizing your Excel skills to conduct analysis, process, and report data submissions
- Updating C+C’s custom Salesforce-based CRM and products database
- Creating and updating agreements with retailers, manufacturers, and utility partners
- Verifying product eligibility for programs and maintaining databases of qualified products
- Organizing outreach and maintaining relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within the industry
- Occasional visits to retailers and distributors throughout the region to check on products or place materials
- Staffing events (within US Pod and throughout C+C programs; only when public events are safely permitted)
- 1-3 years’ experience working in energy efficiency, customer engagement, project management, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to work remotely with impeccable communication and follow through
- A quick learner who takes initiative and can deliver high level results
- Interest in energy efficiency, project management, and client relations
- Superior attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience providing reports and communications clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $50,000. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, diversity, are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through the lens of equity. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
HOW TO APPLY
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “US POD APC” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please include a brief (300 words or less) response to the below:
- What intrigues you about working in the world of energy efficiency?
- Describe how your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this position.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.
As a federal contractor, C+C is required to have all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.