Utility Solutions Assistant Program Coordinator
The Utility Solutions Pod at C+C works with utility partners, manufacturers, and retailers to bring energy savings to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. These utility programs involve thousands of products that save energy, water, and money for utility customers. We plan, implement, and engage the market for these programs from start to finish – this involves supporting retailers and distributors, setting up contracts, managing sales data, keeping a pulse on newly emerging trends, planning consumer events, developing signage for placement in retail stores, and so much more.
In the US Pod, we are experts at customer engagement and spreadsheets equally, whizzes at partner communication, and tactile with data. We also love to change hearts and minds about the value of energy efficiency for people and the planet.
This position will begin in a work from home capacity until we are safely able to reopen our Seattle office. Please note that there may be some errands and field visits in the Seattle and Puget Sound area. For any such activity, appropriate PPE will be provided and the highest precautions will be taken to ensure both personal comfort and risk minimization.
As a Utility Solutions Assistant Program Coordinator, you will support the residential energy management and rebate programs for several Washington utilities, as well as other energy efficiency-focused programs.
You will support the team by:
- Utilizing your Excel skills to conduct analysis, process, and report data submissions
- Updating Tableau dashboards and making recommendations for improvements
- Updating C+C’s custom Salesforce-based CRM and products database
- Developing quarterly reports and other metric reporting as needed by clients
- Creating and updating agreements with retailers, manufacturers, and utility partners
- Verifying product eligibility for programs and maintaining databases of qualified products
- Organizing outreach and maintaining relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within the industry
- Occasional visits to retailers and distributors throughout the region to check on products or place materials
- 1-3 years’ experience working in energy efficiency or data management programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to work remotely with impeccable communication and follow through
- A self-starter who takes initiative and can deliver high level results
- Interest in energy efficiency, data management, and project management
- Superior attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience providing reports and analytics which communicate data clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences
- Capability in working with both quantitative and qualitative data, particularly data related to energy efficiency
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with databases and programs such as Salesforce, Python, and Tableau is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “US POD APC” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please include a brief (300 words or less) response to the below:
- What intrigues you about working in the world of energy efficiency?
- Describe how your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this position.
What will make you successful at C+C:
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C strives to dismantle the effects of organized unconscious bias and actively works against systemic racism to create an environment that attracts diverse talent, provides equitable opportunities for advancement and values and respects employees’ unique perspectives, cultures and beliefs.