Utility Solutions Senior Program Coordinator
Utility Solutions Senior Program Coordinator
Are you a utility program project coordinator with a real passion for process, client success, project management, and energy? We should talk.
C+C works with utility partners and a wide variety of manufacturers and retailers to bring energy savings to residential and commercial electric customers. These programs involve thousands of products that save energy, water, and money for utility customers. From contracts and product support to partner relationships and store visits, we ensure the successful implementation of these programs from start to finish.
The Utility Solutions Senior Program Coordinator will work collaboratively to lead several projects on one or more of our utility programs, taking direction from and working closely with the Senior Program Manager. They’ll lead multiple projects within our energy efficiency practice. Working with the SPM to design, plan and implement, the SPC should be versed in energy efficient products and understand efficiency programs and standards but will receive ample training in our programmatic philosophy, data systems and internal policies and practices.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Program Manager to devise, manage and report out to clients on multiple project
- Ensure that we meet or exceed all metrics and goals for the projects assigned
- Provide clients and colleagues with insights, innovative program design ideas, products, measures and opportunities to consider
- Work collaboratively with the rest of C+C’s program management team, where applicable, including client relations, overall program design, forecasting, marketing, staffing, partner coordination, QA/QC, data solutions, reporting, etc.
- Ensure project objectives, tactics, and strategies are delivered on time, within budget, and are of the highest quality
- Provide regular updates to senior management on project progress, metrics and challenges
- Accountable for ensuring program staff successfully meet or exceed all client metrics with understanding of larger program objectives and team roles
- Provide mentorship to interns and assistant coordinators, delegating tasks, managing progress and developing skills
- 3-5 years of experience working on energy efficiency implementation programs
- A history of leading collaborative projects that exceed client/colleague expectations
- Experience working directly with clients, colleagues and partners, understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders and translating those into successful executions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to work remotely with impeccable communication and follow through
- A quick learner who takes initiative and can deliver high level results
- Strong project management skills, certifications are a plus
- Superior attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefits package. Starting salary from $60,000. We provide a public transit pass, and work from home set-up as needed.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, diversity, are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily job through the lens of equity. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
HOW TO APPLY
Picking up what we’re putting down? Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “US POD SPC” in the subject line or submit your application through indeed. In your cover letter, please include a brief (300 words or less) response to the below:
- What intrigues you about working in the world of energy efficiency?
- Describe how your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this position.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. C+C is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.
As a federal contractor, C+C is required to have all staff comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate as a condition of employment. This mandate applies regardless of office/remote work location. Accommodation can be made for employees who have medical conditions or sincerely held religious belief that would preclude vaccination.