C+C is looking for a highly motivated and resourceful intern to provide support on a variety of integrated marketing accounts.
As an intern, you’ll get full exposure to the hustle and bustle of a communications agency. You will work with the team to gain experience in the following:
WRITING, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND RESEARCH
- Drafting copy for social media (internal and client) and other various writing tasks
- Providing support to execute social media campaigns
- Providing ideas during brainstorms
- Researching a variety of topics to glean key insights and shape campaigns and/or new business proposals
- Maintaining media lists for PR outreach with specific clients
- Supporting on client calls, taking notes and sharing internally
- Supporting account team on client deliverables
- Participating in cross-office and cross-departmental brainstorms and meetings
- Writing and tracking work orders, which provide direction and timelines to the creative team
- Keeping stock of office and kitchen supplies
- Managing internal events, as necessary
- Registering and setting up webinars, client meetings
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- A four-year degree; or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- An ability to multi-task, work independently, and be self-directed
- An understanding of basic marketing and media concepts
- A strong grasp of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram; experience with social media
tracking tools is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to perform tasks both large and small
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A willingness to consistently challenge assumptions and stereotypes when recognized
- Experience with social media tracking tools a plus.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You sincerely care about our clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and results-oriented. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please send resume and cover letter to HR@cplusc.com and reference “BOS Intern” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please include a brief (300 words or less) answer to these two questions:
- What intrigues you about working in marketing and communications?
- Describe a project or situation where you worked with someone different than you. What did you learn?
We are looking to hire an intern for a full-time non-exempt position, 32-40 hours per week for three months, with a possible three-month extension. The position is paid $16 per hour.