C+C is looking for a motivated, highly organized, and business savvy Multicultural Account Director who can jump right in to lead the agency’s multicultural practice. Our MC Account Director will be an enthusiastic communications specialist with 10+ years of relevant experience.
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role where you can lead and build your own team and practice? Do you have a consistent track record of successfully leading client relationships while implementing and creating dynamic and integrated multicultural communication campaigns in a team setting? If so, we should talk.
- Working with clients and C+C teams to plan, launch, execute, and evaluate multicultural, total market, and cross-cultural communications campaigns that include content, branding, collateral materials, media pitching, social media and community engagement while staying on time and in budget
- Growing the current MC accounts and winning new work
- Partnering and developing relationships with community-based organizations
- Coaching and growing MC team members, as well as, team best practices, internal process and vision
- Creating and managing budgets, timelines, and high-level reporting
- Working with and leading cross-functional and cross-office teams
- Advising C+C leaders on best practices and trends in multicultural marketing
- Proven ability to lead and grow an agency team
- Experience creating and executing successful multicultural campaigns in an agency setting– including audience research, transcreation, advertising, branded content, creative deliverables
- Understanding of multicultural, total market and cross-cultural standard methodologies
- Expertise in community engagement and building cross-culture community relationships
- Native fluency in English and at least one additional language (Spanish preferred)
- Highly organized with an ability and love for multi-tasking in a rapidly moving environment
- Ability to creatively and quickly solve problems
- Proven writing and transcreation skills in both English and at least one additional language (Spanish preferred)
- Excellent relationship building with ability to mentor junior talent
- Proven at winning new business– can create strategy, build a compelling presentation, and pitch
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Willing to consistently challenge assumptions and stereotypes when recognized
- Effective with Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with social marketing / behavior change campaigns a plus
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT C+C
You value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You genuinely care about our clients’ issues and our goal of doing good work. You view our work in your daily role through an equity lens. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, forward-thinking, and passionate about results. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where awesome ideas can come from anywhere. You have a sense of humor. You’re kind.
HOW TO APPLY
Picking up what we’re putting down? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference “MC Director” in the subject line.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
C+C will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strive for visible and invisible diversity within our team and persons of color are encouraged to apply.